Friday, June 10, 2011

Marleybone

Well, this was just the greatest walk ever!  I know it wasn't included in the course syllabus, but it sounded so fun we had to do it anyway!  I feel like my London experience was greatly enriched my going on this walk.

Since we were switching things up already, we figured we might as well do the walk backwards!  It was super fun.  Here we are outside of the Marleybone church.


Other major sights included Madame Tussad's, the Chandos House, the Herteford House, Wyndam Palace, and the Marleybone Library, which we detoured to visit and pick up some books for English.

Basically, this walk was super educational and I think everyone should go on it.  Even if I hadn't gotten credit for it, I would have cherished my memories of this incredible walk for ever.  But, we are getting credit, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you're getting credit for this walk. In fact, you've made it sound so incredibly valuable that I'm tempted to require everyone in the program to complete it as their 11th walk. :)

    ReplyDelete